Revitalize Your Fleet with ABC Companies’ Fleet Refurbishment Program, Launching at APTA Expo 2023.
- October 10, 2023
- Posted by Chase Peebles
- Comments Off on Revitalize Your Fleet with ABC Companies’ Fleet Refurbishment Program, Launching at APTA Expo 2023.
Winter Garden, FL – October 9, 2023, ABC Companies, a leading supplier in the transportation industry, is excited to introduce its innovative Fleet Refurbishment Program at the APTA Expo 2023. This groundbreaking solution promises to add years of useful life to your in-service fleet while offering a budget-friendly and timely alternative to complete vehicle replacements.
As a trusted partner in the transportation sector, ABC Companies understands the importance of keeping your fleet up to date, ensuring operations run at peak performance, and maintaining the highest safety standards. ABC Companies offers a comprehensive and customizable program that now extends from motorcoaches, and transit low-floor buses to cutaway shuttles, ensuring the continuous operation of fleets while allowing for technology and appearance upgrades.
Key highlights of ABC Companies’ Fleet Refurbishment Program include:
- Multi-Point Mechanical Inspections: Highly experienced technicians perform thorough mechanical inspections to identify and address any issues, ensuring your fleet runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Comprehensive Mechanical, Safety, Body, and Passenger Amenities Options: Choose from a wide range of options to tailor your fleet upgrade to your specific needs. Whether it’s mechanical enhancements, safety features, body improvements, or passenger amenities.
- Performed by ABC Fleet Refurbishment Specialists: Rest easy knowing that your fleet upgrades are in the hands of ABC Fleet Refurbishment Specialists, with years of experience and expertise.
- Enhance Your Fleet’s Appeal: With the range of choices on hand, your fleet will not only achieve optimal performance but also garner notice through its refreshed appearance and enhanced amenities.
“ABC Companies’ Fleet Refurbishment Program can keep your fleet up to date and on the road longer,” said Dan Rodgers, vice president of National Service Operations at ABC Companies. “We understand the challenges faced by fleet operators, from budgets to new vehicle availability, and our program is designed to provide a cost-effective solution that adds years of life to your fleet.”
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about ABC Companies’ Fleet Refurbishment Program at the APTA Expo. Visit our booths at 1453 and 1553 to speak with our experts and discover how you can enhance your fleet’s performance and appeal without breaking the bank.
About ABC Companies:
ABC Companies is a leading provider to the transportation industry with diverse product and service offerings that cover a full spectrum of operational needs including new and pre-owned full-size highway coach equipment along with transit specialty vehicles including battery electric vehicles. ABC supports customers with a comprehensive after- sales service network for service and repairs, collision services, and extensive OEM and quality aftermarket parts needs for transit, motorcoach, and heavy-duty equipment from strategically placed locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Additionally, private and municipal financing and leasing options are available through the company’s financial services group – one of the largest financial service providers within the industry. For more information, contact ABC Companies at 800-222-2871 or visit the company website at www.abc-companies.com/.