ABC Companies Unveils Comprehensive Solutions for the Transportation Industry at APTA Expo.
- October 10, 2023
- Posted by Chase Peebles
- Comments Off on ABC Companies Unveils Comprehensive Solutions for the Transportation Industry at APTA Expo.
Winter Garden, FL – October 9, 2023, ABC Companies, a leader in providing innovative solutions to the transportation industry, is set to showcase its diverse product and service offerings at the upcoming American Public Transportation Association (APTA) Expo. With a commitment to meeting the full spectrum of operational needs for transit, shuttle buses, specialty vehicles, and motorcoaches, ABC Companies continues to drive innovation and excellence in the transportation sector.
As the transportation industry evolves to meet the demands of a rapidly changing world, ABC Companies remains at the forefront, offering a wide range of solutions that cater to various transportation needs. Whether it’s low-floor transit vehicles, cutaway shuttles, new or pre-owned full-size motorcoaches, or zero-emissions battery electric solutions, ABC Companies has consistently demonstrated its commitment to providing cutting- edge solutions that enhance efficiency, sustainability, and passenger experience.
ABC Companies’ extensive product and service portfolio includes:
1. Low-Floor Transit Vehicles: A popular offering from Hometown Manufacturing provides state-of-the-art low-floor transit vehicles designed for accessibility and efficiency by cost-effectively meeting the demands of modern public transportation systems.
2. Cutaway-Based Shuttles: Offerings from TurtleTop, SunsetVans, TCIMobility, Coach & Equipment, Frontrunner and more, deliver multiple options and specialized solutions to address unique transportation challenges, tailored to specific customer requirements.
3. Full-Size Highway Coaches:TheCX35/CX45 and double-deck TDX series motorcoaches by Van Hool offer deluxe features such as multiple configurations and seating capacities, expansive underfloor luggage capacity — all built for reliability and low-cost operations that meet the highest industry standards, ensuring passenger safety and comfort.
In response to the growing demand for sustainable transportation solutions, ABC Companies has expanded its offerings to include:
1. Zero-Emission Battery Electric Solutions: With electric options for almost every vehicle offered, ABC Companies brings eco-friendly transit options from the Van Hool CX45E motorcoach to electric-powered vans and shuttles up to the Van Hool TDX25E 45’ double deck coach with a range of more than 250 miles per charge.
2. Diesel to Electric Repower: A groundbreaking service that transforms existing diesel vehicles into clean and efficient electric vehicles, helping organizations transition to greener transportation alternatives, faster and more cost-effectively.
Don’t miss the chance to explore ABC Companies’ game-changing solutions at the APTA Expo. For more information, visit booths at 1443 and 1553 or contact ABC Companies at 800-222-2871. Additional details can be found on the website at www.abc-companies.com.
About ABC Companies:
ABC Companies is a leading provider to the transportation industry with diverse product and service offerings that cover a full spectrum of operational needs including new and pre-owned full-size highway coach equipment along with transit specialty vehicles including battery electric vehicles. ABC supports customers with a comprehensive after- sales service network for service and repairs, collision services, and extensive OEM and quality aftermarket parts needs for transit, motorcoach, and heavy-duty equipment from strategically placed locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Additionally, private and municipal financing and leasing options are available through the company’s financial services group – one of the largest financial service providers within the industry. For more information, contact ABC Companies at 800-222-2871 or visit the company website at www.abc-companies.com.